Bathroom Vanity Charlotte NC - Helping you choose the right one
- Identify the exact size and proportion - Knowing the precise measurement of the area where you will install your new bathroom vanity will make the installation process a lot easier.
- Know what your sink needs - The bathroom vanity requires a specific size for the sink installation. Take into consideration the design of your vanity, so it goes well with your chosen sink
- Decide how many sinks your bathroom needs - Usage of 2 sinks in a bathroom is pretty standard for large families. Having two sinks is efficient because it lessens the possibility of long waiting times. So you must decide whether to opt for more than two sinks or just stick to 1.
- Choose your design - Inform the installer about your chosen style so that necessary adjustments will be a lot easier. There are plenty of variants for vanity sinks, and if you are unfamiliar with these, our Bathroom Vanity Charlotte experts will assist with picking suitable types.
- Prepare your budget plan - Set your allotted budget so you can choose the design that is suitable for your budget plan. There are many bathroom vanity sink choices that have unique designs and quality materials but at affordable prices.
Types of Bathroom Vanities
- Pedestal Sink - A free-standing sink is relatively standard for small bathrooms. It is commonly placed in the powder room because it does not take a lot of space. However, it does not have an opening for storage and also has limited styles to choose from.
- Free Standing Sink - It sounds pretty similar to the pedestal sink, but they are quite different, especially in shape and design. It is not mounted on the wall and is often rectangular. Its features consist of storage space for other bathroom essentials. The material used here is mostly wood.
- Vessel Sink - The above-the-counter sink is what made this item unique from the other bathroom sinks. It also contains various storage spaces that are very functional. However, disadvantages like issues of overflowing, stability, and cleaning are taken into consideration.
- Wall Mounted or Floating Sink - The sink is directly attached to the bathroom wall, which is ideal for saving space. If wall-mounted or floating sinks are installed in a small bathroom, it makes the area look broader and more prominent. People who live in tiny homes, shipping containers, or trailers use this design to be space-efficient. Cleaning the bottom surface is also a lot easier. However, installing this type of vanity sink is more difficult because it requires it to be mounted on the wall, and it is more costly than floor-based vanity sinks.