Bathroom Flooring Charlotte NC - bathroom floor tiles provider
- Ceramic Tiles - Hardened clay is the primary material of the ceramic tiles coated with a liquid firm gloss to prevent water absorption. Ceramic tiles are favored for their durability and are mostly installed in kitchens and bathrooms because they can withstand damp areas. It is also effortless to maintain and clean. It comes in different designs and colors. And if you are not sure which style to choose, our Bathroom Flooring Charlotte experts will assist you
- Vinyl Tiles - They are made of heated and pressurized polyvinyl chloride chips. They are relatively cheaper and have a variety of choices. Most of these vinyl tiles are designed to resemble wood, concrete, and other floor tiles. Vinyl has a smooth and warm surface making it more comfortable for feet to step on. It also requires low maintenance and an easy cleaning process. However, due to its softness, viny is frequently chosen for areas with high traffic. It can be damaged easily with sharp objects and may develop bumps as time goes by.
- Stone Tiles - The main components are marbles and other rock elements bonded together. A wide range of options are available for you to pick for your bathroom upgrade. This type is best known for its durability and is often placed in the most commonly used area in the house. These types of tiles are also scratch-resistant. However, stone tiles are relatively costly compared to other types of tiles. These bathroom floor tiles also require a demanding cleaning process and maintenance, which can be handled well by our Bathroom Flooring Charlotte professionals.
- Wood Floor Tiles - Wood flooring makes the room feel warmer with its natural texture. It is considered a luxurious material perfect for classic bathroom designs. Wood flooring is quite versatile as it has resistance against moisture and humidity. It is easy to maintain and clean and does not require cleaning chemicals. On the other hand, you might not want to risk staining and damage. Wood floor tends to lose its natural color and may also stain if soaked with water for quite some time. A coat is usually applied, but it has to be consistent as it may face over time.
- Terracotta Tiles - They are made from hardened and baked clay, similar to ceramic tiles; however, terracotta tiles are fragile and porous. Red clay is also used to make it so it has reddish and brown colors. This type is perfect for everyone’s feet because it is not too cold. It is also not susceptible to molds and other fungus invasions. Installation of terracotta tiles does not require sealing, thus making it more vulnerable to breaking. Stains may also appear with these tiles because of their porous surface.